Release Date: March 15, 2019
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is a highly-awaited action RPG and the follow-up to Tom Clancy’s The Division.
From the jam-packed skyline of Manhattan, travel to the ground zero of American politics in Washington DC.
Brave the Challenges With or Without Help
Adding to the concept of player versus player in an area known as the Dark Zone, the sequel elevates the game environment and mechanics in the dangerous no man’s land. Delve headfirst into the challenges and go toe to toe against experienced players as well as hostile environments. The game offers the chance to enjoy the game either in a cooperative mode or go up against other players.
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Offers a Compelling Narrative
Under your leadership, a team of the best agents will attempt to prevent the collapse of Washington DC. Lawlessness is afoot and so are whispers of a coup. As a member of the civilian agent squad Division, it is up to you to manage the chaos and minimize the emerging threats. Factions tussle for power in a city on the brink of complete anarchy. Players will have the opportunity to take on paramilitary warlords, opportunistic scavengers and cautious survivors.
What is Unmissable About the Game Environment?
To make the game as realistic as possible, the in-game environment includes 1:1 representations of the real city through meticulously designed landmarks and localities. The varied landscapes and their exceptional characteristics will be explored in the game for an all-inclusive exploration of the D.C. map.
Grow and advance with your character as you gain different specializations and train hard enough to successfully tackle every mission.
Minimum TOM CLANCY’S THE DIVISION 2 system requirements for PC
Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
Processor: Intel Core i5-2400, AMD FX-6100 or better.
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 with 2 GB VRAM (current equivalent NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760), AMD Radeon HD 7770 with 2 GB VRAM or better.
DirectX: Version 11.
How to buy Tom Clancy's The Division 2 PC?Livecards.co.uk makes buying Tom Clancy's The Division 2 for PC as easy as pie! All you need to do is fill in your email address, pick a payment method, complete the payment and voila! The code is yours.
Why buy from us?
- We have some of the country’s cheapest digital codes.
- Our digital codes are 100% authentic as they are sourced from official suppliers.
- Multiple payment methods
- Round-the-clock customer support in case you encounter problems or have any questions regarding our products.
- We email you your codes instantly upon purchase.
- Pre-Order products will be delivered before or on the release date mentioned, while items in-stock will be delivered instantly pending security checks.
- Purchases considered to be for commercial use will not be accepted.
- You are buying a digital product only.
- For more information please check out our FAQs.
- If you experience any problem with a purchase, please notify us using our Contact Us form.
- These downloadable codes are produced by the game's developer and are therefore original.
- These codes have no expiry date.
- Downloadable Content or DLC products - You must have the original game in-order to play this expansion.