For Max Payne, the tragedies that took his loved ones years ago are wounds that refuse to heal. No longer a cop, close to washed up and addicted to pain killers, Max takes a job in São Paulo, Brazil, protecting the family of wealthy real estate mogul Rodrigo Branco, in an effort to finally escape his troubled past. But as events spiral out of his control, Max Payne finds himself alone on the streets of an unfamiliar city, desperately searching for the truth and fighting for a way out.
Combining cutting edge shooting mechanics with a dark and twisted story, MAX PAYNE 3 is a seamless, highly detailed, cinematic experience from Rockstar Games. MAX PAYNE 3 - STEAM– is available right here at livecards.co.uk for the best price.
How much is MAX PAYNE 3 - STEAM
The standard price for MAX PAYNE 3 - STEAM– will vary depending which store you purchase it from.
Keep in mind trying to find the cheapest MAX PAYNE 3 - STEAM– can lead to some trouble as many sellers online carry stolen or illegitimate subscriptions
Our MAX PAYNE 3 - STEAM– codes are 100% legit (you can check our FAQs) and some of the Cheapest MAX PAYNE 3 - STEAM– codes available in the market. Our prices are low because we buy in bulk allowing us to offer discounted MAX PAYNE 3 - STEAM– codes.
You can rest assured our codes will work for you. If in doubt or experiencing any type of issues with your codes, remember you can contact our live chat 34/7 with your inquiries.
Using MAX PAYNE 3
- Developed by Rockstar Games for a seamless, highly detailed, cinematic experience
- Advanced Bullet Time and Shootdodge and Final Kill-cam mechanics for stylish shooting action
- Cutting edge aiming, targeting and animation processes for precise, fluid gunplay
- A dark, twisted story chronicling the return of Max Payne, one of the most iconic characters in videogames
- Tight integration between Natural Motion’s Euphoria Character Behavior System and a brand new iteration of the Rockstar Advanced Game Engine (RAGE) for lifelike movement and a new level of environmental awareness
- A wide range of weapons rendered in incredible detail: hammers cock back, shells eject from the chamber and each bullet is individually modeled from the split second it’s fired to the moment of impact
- Advanced particle physics and destructible environments set the stage for dramatic and chaotic gun fights.
How to buy MAX PAYNE 3
Buying from livecards.co.uk is as easy as 1 3 3! Simply fill in your email address, select a payment method and complete the payment!
*if using PayPal ensure it is the same email you use for your account*
Within a few seconds after your payment you will receive the digital code on your screen and to your email inbox (don't forget to check your junk folder if nothing appears!)
Minimum MAX PAYNE 3 system requirements for PC
OS: Windows 7 (64 bit)
CPU: Intel Core I7-3770 4-Core 3.4 Ghz, AMD FX-8350
RAM: 8 GB
HDD: 40 GB
GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7950, NVIDIA GeForce GTX660
How to buy Max Payne 3 PC?Livecards.co.uk makes buying Max Payne 3 for PC as easy as pie! All you need to do is fill in your email address, pick a payment method, complete the payment and voila! The code is yours.
Why buy from us?
- We have some of the country’s cheapest digital codes.
- Our digital codes are 100% authentic as they are sourced from official suppliers.
- Multiple payment methods
- Round-the-clock customer support in case you encounter problems or have any questions regarding our products.
- We email you your codes instantly upon purchase.
- Pre-Order products will be delivered before or on the release date mentioned, while items in-stock will be delivered instantly pending security checks.
- Purchases considered to be for commercial use will not be accepted.
- You are buying a digital product only.
- For more information please check out our FAQs.
- If you experience any problem with a purchase, please notify us using our Contact Us form.
- These downloadable codes are produced by the game's developer and are therefore original.
- These codes have no expiry date.
- Downloadable Content or DLC products - You must have the original game in-order to play this expansion.