Release Date: June 4, 2019
Taking the BattleTech experience to new, gritty heights, we bring you Urban Warfare! You can look forward to electronic warfare, large-scale building destruction, environmental mechanics, new enemy units and much more in BattleTech: Urban Warfare! But don’t forget to consider the dangers of explosions, floods and more that await. Weigh the hazards and benefits before going into urban battle.
Urban Warfare is included in the BattleTech Season Pass, along with Flashpont and the upcoming Heavy Metal Expansion.
What Are BattleTech: Urban Warfare’s Main Features?
With Street brawls introducing new tactical challenges during gameplay, ‘Mech combat moves from wide-open spaces of natural landscapes to claustrophobic city roads surrounded by abandoned explosive fuel trucks, destroyed coolant exchanger buildings and broken electrical transformers that disrupt targeting. Challenge yourself in this dynamic and ever-changing urban battle space.
Find lost tech from the past that will change the 31st century battlefield in Urban Warfare! ‘Mechs equipped with Electronic Countermeasures (ECM) are able to stay hidden from enemy targeting systems. Meanwhile, ‘Mechs equipped with Active Probe can reveal, locate and target enemy units that would otherwise have been hidden.
Two New BattleMechs
Have fun with the Raven 1X that combines ECM and Active Probe systems as well as The Javelin that compromises between speed and firepower with close-range knockout power.
Three New Enemy Vehicles
Discover the power behind three new enemy vehicles: The Gallant Urban Assault Tank, the Rotunda and the Packrat which you will be going up against in battle.
The new and challenging mission type, Attack and Defend, will demand you to strategize on how to destroy and enemy’s base to stop a steady stream of attackers before they can overcome your own forces
Minimum BATTLETECH: URBAN WARFARE system requirements for PC
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: 64-bit Windows 7 or Higher
Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-2105 or AMD® Phenom™ II X3 720
Memory: 8 MB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia® GeForce™ GTX 560 Ti or AMD® ATI Radeon™ HD 5870 (1 GB VRAM)
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Sound Card: DirectX 9 sound device
Additional Notes: Multiplayer is compatible between Windows, Mac and Linux versions.
How to buy BattleTech: Urban Warfare DLC for PC?Livecards.co.uk makes buying BattleTech: Urban Warfare DLC for PC as easy as pie! All you need to do is fill in your email address, pick a payment method, complete the payment and voila! The code is yours.
Why buy from us?
- We have some of the country’s cheapest digital codes.
- Our digital codes are 100% authentic as they are sourced from official suppliers.
- Multiple payment methods
- Round-the-clock customer support in case you encounter problems or have any questions regarding our products.
- We email you your codes instantly upon purchase.
- Pre-Order products will be delivered before or on the release date mentioned, while items in-stock will be delivered instantly pending security checks.
- Purchases considered to be for commercial use will not be accepted.
- You are buying a digital product only.
- For more information please check out our FAQs.
- If you experience any problem with a purchase, please notify us using our Contact Us form.
- These downloadable codes are produced by the game's developer and are therefore original.
- These codes have no expiry date.
- Downloadable Content or DLC products - You must have the original game in-order to play this expansion.
- You may receive more than one code for some products.