The Windows 7 operating system was released in six different versions each aimed at meeting the needs of a different group of computer users.
Windows 7 Home Premium is meant for individuals and families to use at home. It improves on the previous operating system (The poorly received Windows Vista) by being faster and easier to navigate.
Among other new features, the improved taskbar makes it easier to open programs and find open pages, the search function is faster, and it has touchscreen capabilities.
Windows 7 is perfect for those running older hardware, only needing a minimum, 1 GHz or faster 32-bit or 64-bit processor, 1GB RAM (32-bit) or 2GB RAM (64-bit), 16GB (32-bit) or 20GB (64-bit) available hard disk space, and DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver.
Ordering Windows 7 Premium
Order you genuine Windows 7 Home Premium OEM product key, right here at Livecards.co.uk with these steps!
1. Choose your product and enter required details
2. Choose your payment method
3. Make the payment and receive your code instantly!
How to buy Windows 7 Home Premium?Livecards.co.uk makes buying Windows 7 Home Premium as easy as pie! All you need to do is fill in your email address, pick a payment method, complete the payment and voila! The code is yours.
Why buy from us?
- We have some of the country’s cheapest digital codes.
- Our digital codes are 100% authentic as they are sourced from official suppliers.
- Multiple payment methods
- Round-the-clock customer support in case you encounter problems or have any questions regarding our products.
- We email you your codes instantly upon purchase.
- Pre-Ordered products will be delivered on or before the release date mentioned on the product page, while in-stock items will be delivered immediately after passing the necessary security checks.
- You are buying a digital product only!
- Purchases deemed to be for commercial use will be denied.
- For more information please take a look at our FAQs.
- If you have any trouble making a purchase, please get in touch using our Contact Us Form.