We at livecards.co.uk sell some of the gaming industry’s cheapest SURVIVING MARS FOR PC codes. Our cheap prices are a direct result of us purchasing our digital codes in bulk at a discounted price, which we in turn pass onto ‘you’, our customer. Our codes are 100% legit as they are sourced from official licensed suppliers.
Once bought, we will deliver your SURVIVING MARS FOR PC digital code directly to your provided email address within a matter of seconds.
Our 24/7 Live Chat support are always at your beck and call in case you have any questions about our SURVIVING MARS FOR PC codes.
Our purchase system is easy to follow and contains no annoying surveys or forms for you to fill out. It merely requires a valid email address and payment method, thus making buying digital codes from livecards.co.uk quick and easy.
Minimum SURVIVING MARS FOR PC system requirements for PC
OS: Windows 7 64-bit.
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33 GHz or AMD Phenom II X3 720 2.8GHz.
RAM: 4 GB System Memory.
GPU RAM: 1GB Video Memory.
GPU: GeForce GT 620, Intel HD Graphics 4000 or Radeon HD 6450.
HDD: 10GB Available Hard Drive Space.
DX: DirectX 11.
How to buy Surviving Mars PC?Livecards.co.uk makes buying Surviving Mars for PC as easy as pie! All you need to do is fill in your email address, pick a payment method, complete the payment and voila! The code is yours.
Why buy from us?
- We have some of the country’s cheapest digital codes.
- Our digital codes are 100% authentic as they are sourced from official suppliers.
- Multiple payment methods
- Round-the-clock customer support in case you encounter problems or have any questions regarding our products.
- We email you your codes instantly upon purchase.
- Pre-Ordered products will be delivered on or before the release date mentioned on the product page, while in-stock items will be delivered immediately after passing the necessary security checks.
- You are buying a digital product only!
- Purchases deemed to be for commercial use will be denied.
- For more information please take a look at our FAQs.
- If you have any trouble making a purchase, please get in touch using our Contact Us Form.