Using PlayStation Network Card 40 USD
The PlayStation Network Card helps your know how much your spending without linking a credit/debit card to your online gamer account. When you purchase and receive your code online, your account will be credited with USD 40 for you to purchase a variety of items on the PlayStation Store. Within the store, you will have access to purchasing full games, full movies, music, different avatars and much more. The PlayStation Network Card is available with any device which has access to the PlayStation Store such as PSP, PS3, PS4 and PS Vita.
Ordering PlayStation Network Card 40 USD
Putting in an order for your PlayStation Network Card is easy. Everything is done online. Simply provide us with your basic information and a payment. Upon payment completion, you will receive a redemption code on your computer screen. Just in case, we will also send the same code to your email address for future reference.
There are plenty of other options for you, see the following links…
How to buy Playstation Network Card 40 USD?Livecards.co.uk makes buying Playstation Network Card 40 USD as easy as pie! All you need to do is fill in your email address, pick a payment method, complete the payment and voila! The code is yours.
Why buy from us?
- We have some of the country’s cheapest digital codes.
- Our digital codes are 100% authentic as they are sourced from official suppliers.
- Multiple payment methods
- Round-the-clock customer support in case you encounter problems or have any questions regarding our products.
- We email you your codes instantly upon purchase.
- Pre-Ordered products will be delivered on or before the release date mentioned on the product page, while in-stock items will be delivered immediately after passing the necessary security checks.
- You are buying a digital product only!
- Purchases deemed to be for commercial use will be denied.
- For more information please take a look at our FAQs.
- If you have any trouble making a purchase, please get in touch using our Contact Us Form.