Release Date: March 8, 2019
The wait for the latest instalment in the widely-acclaimed Devil May Cry series is over!
Devil May Cry is back with Devil May Cry 5 – an action-packed adventure video game with a new and improved gameplay experience.
The story is set after the events of Devil May Cry 2. Join legendary characters from the classic hack-and-slash franchise to investigate the reasons behind a series of global demon attacks. Prepare to be dropped into the midst of the chaos that ensues when a demon tree mushrooms in Red Grave City.
Is There a Crew Cooler than This?
Players are reintroduced to the notorious Dante and Nero along with a new enigmatic character called “V”. Whether you are drawn to Nero’s strength, the Dante’s style or the mysteries surrounding V, there is something for everyone in Devil May Cry 5.
Action that Pops out of your Screen
Impressive graphics and a truly grand soundtrack bring the characters and settings to life. Of course, it does not hurt that the characters have been configured to appear “photo-realistic”.
You will regret it if you miss out on the high-octane combat that the series is known for. Keeping with the main elements of the earlier games, players are forced to battle demon hordes and employ a range of weapons as well as attacks to earn a style-rating. Players get to rotate through three immensely diverse combat styles through the three playable characters in the game.
Are the Assortment of Weapons in Devil May Cry 5 as Electrifying as Always?
One of the highlights of the series has always been the legendary weapons wielded by the Devil Hunters. Equip yourself with young Nero’s demon cleaver (Red Queen), revolver (Blue Rose) and all-new prosthetic arm (Devil Breaker). Dante’s cache of weapons is no less than Nero’s! Arm yourself with the fan-favourites – Rebellion, Ebony & Ivory, and Coyote-A. If that does not satisfy your bloodlust, there is the mysterious V with his demon familiars, Shadow and Griffon, along with a gargantuan demon ready to wreak havoc against his enemies.
Slip into the stylish boots of the Devil Hunters and let the demon blood pumping through your veins provide you with the power to take down your enemies.
Minimum DEVIL MAY CRY 5 system requirements for PC
OS: WINDOWS® 7 / WINDOWS® 8.1 / WINDOWS® 10 (64-BIT Required)
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-4770 3.4GHz or better
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX760 or better
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 35 GB available space
How to buy Devil May Cry 5 PC?Livecards.co.uk makes buying Devil May Cry 5 for PC as easy as pie! All you need to do is fill in your email address, pick a payment method, complete the payment and voila! The code is yours.
Why buy from us?
- We have some of the country’s cheapest digital codes.
- Our digital codes are 100% authentic as they are sourced from official suppliers.
- Multiple payment methods
- Round-the-clock customer support in case you encounter problems or have any questions regarding our products.
- We email you your codes instantly upon purchase.
- Pre-Ordered products will be delivered on or before the release date mentioned on the product page, while in-stock items will be delivered immediately after passing the necessary security checks.
- You are buying a digital product only!
- Purchases deemed to be for commercial use will be denied.
- For more information please take a look at our FAQs.
- If you have any trouble making a purchase, please get in touch using our Contact Us Form.