In a future world eradicated by global crisis, an elite international task force bands together to form the heroes of the Overwatch. Adventurers. Scientists. Soldiers. Oddities. Together Overwatch waged war against their enemies and forged peace in a world on the edge of annihilation. Overwatch ended the crisis and assisted in keeping peace around the world for decades, ushering in a new era of innovation, exploration and discovery. But after a great period of peace, Overwatch’s stature began to wither and eventually, it was gone. Overwatch might be in the past, but the world still needs heroes!
SIX ON SIX MULTIPLAYER MAYHEM
Overwatch is a first person multiplayer experience for a new generation. Overwatch shoots players into two teams of six, with each player selecting a different character from the roster of heroes to play as. Capture and defend control points across the map or escort a payload to a destination within a time limit, as you team up and work together with other players. With success come spoils, with players receiving cosmetic rewards like new character poses and alternate skins. From protecting the mysteries of Temple of Anubis to escorting an EMP safely through King’s Row, players will wage war against each other across the entire globe!
HEROES OF A NEW ERA
Over 20 playable characters are available to choose from all with vast diversity, ranging from a female hero named Mei a Chinese climatologist who uses a weapon called an “Endothermic Blaster” to perform feats such as freezing enemies, to Winston a genetically engendered gorilla! Every individual character comes with his or her own unique style of gameplay with roles divided into three different categories that fit their character role. Loaded with a wide range of futuristic weaponry and comic book superhero like skills, the characters of Overwatch create a brilliant first-person shooter multiplayer experience, that any gamer can enjoy!
A MODERN EPIC
Overwatch is a game that will be talked about years from now, as it is highly considered as one of the greatest video games ever made. With brilliant team vs. team first person multiplayer conflicts in beautifully designed futuristic maps whilst playing as an incommensurable range of characters, what more could you want?
GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION
Overwatch- Game of the Year Addition adds several new items of content to the existing game such as:
- 10x Bonus Loot Crates for Overwatch
- 5x Origin skins for Overwatch (Overgrown Bastion, Security Chief Pharah, Strike-Commander Morrison, Blackwatch Reyes, and Slipstream Tracer)
- Tracer Hero for Heroes of the Storm
- Baby Winston Pet for World of Warcraft
- Overwatch Card Back for Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
- Mercy's Wings for Diablo III
- Player Portraits for StarCraft II (Tracer, Reaper, Pharah, Winston, Bastion, and Soldier: 76)
Minimum OVERWATCH: GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION system requirements for PC
Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit)
Processor: Intel Core i3 / AMD Phenom X3 8650
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / ATI Radeon HD 4850 / Intel HD Graphics 4400
HDD: 30 GB
Other: Broadband Internet connection
How to buy Overwatch: Game of the Year Edition PC?Livecards.co.uk makes buying Overwatch: Game of the Year Edition PC as easy as pie! All you need to do is fill in your email address, pick a payment method, complete the payment and voila! The code is yours.
Why buy from us?
- We have some of the country’s cheapest digital codes.
- Our digital codes are 100% authentic as they are sourced from official suppliers.
- Multiple payment methods
- Round-the-clock customer support in case you encounter problems or have any questions regarding our products.
- We email you your codes instantly upon purchase.
- Pre-Ordered products will be delivered on or before the release date mentioned on the product page, while in-stock items will be delivered immediately after passing the necessary security checks.
- You are buying a digital product only!
- Purchases deemed to be for commercial use will be denied.
- For more information please take a look at our FAQs.
- If you have any trouble making a purchase, please get in touch using our Contact Us Form.