Can you overcome your fears and survive in the face of an invincible foe?
The Excitement Can Be Found in the Fight (and Fright)
F.E.A.R. is a first-person shooter game in the horror genre. The jump scares, flashing lights and eerie sounds unite to drop you into a pulsating and spine-chilling environment.
The foundation of F.E.A.R. is centred around an investigation into a seemingly paranormal annihilation of special forces soldiers. To collect an eye for an eye, the F.E.A.R. or First Encounter Assault Recon squad is sent in to gauge and eliminate any threats.
The graphics and sound function in perfect harmony to grip the player’s attention so that scares can be delivered with deadly accuracy.
Highpoints of F.E.A.R.’s Gameplay
An important element of the game is reflex time which acts as an expression of the player’s superhuman abilities by slowing down the surrounding game world. The weapons that can be accessed by players differ in range, accuracy and weight, among other characteristics. Despite being a first-person shooter game, close range and melee combat is a permissible option in the gameplay. Furthermore, the artificial intelligence in F.E.A.R. reacts spontaneously to players by directing the enemy to take cover when receiving a barrage of bullets, to form teams to catch the player by surprise or even to detect the player’s stealth moves.
The Scares and Chills Do Not Have to Come to an End
The F.E.A.R. Collection includes:
- E.A.R.: Perseus Mandate
- E.A.R.: Extraction Point
- E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
- E.A.R. 2: Reborn
- E.A.R. 3
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, the second instalment in the series, tracks Special Forces Sergeant Michael Becket as his team tries to survive the wrath of the antagonist. The third instalment, F.E.A.R. 3, brings back the original protagonist known as Point Man along with a dubious ally to explore additional levels of nightmarish environments. If you have the tolerance for more of the gory action that F.E.A.R. is renowned for, then don’t miss out on the expansion packs that add to the ever-growing storyline.
Minimum F.E.A.R. COLLECTION system requirements for PC
Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core
Graphics: NVIDIA 8800 GT / ATI 3850HD / 512Mb VRAM / DX 9.0c
Memory: 2 GB RAM
System: Windows XP
How to buy F.E.A.R. Collection PC?Livecards.co.uk makes buying F.E.A.R. Collection for PC as easy as pie! All you need to do is fill in your email address, pick a payment method, complete the payment and voila! The code is yours.
Why buy from us?
- We have some of the country’s cheapest digital codes.
- Our digital codes are 100% authentic as they are sourced from official suppliers.
- Multiple payment methods
- Round-the-clock customer support in case you encounter problems or have any questions regarding our products.
- We email you your codes instantly upon purchase.
- Pre-Ordered products will be delivered on or before the release date mentioned on the product page, while in-stock items will be delivered immediately after passing the necessary security checks.
- You are buying a digital product only!
- Purchases deemed to be for commercial use will be denied.
- For more information please take a look at our FAQs.
- If you have any trouble making a purchase, please get in touch using our Contact Us Form.