No hidden costs!
Over 1mln satisfied customers!
100% Product guarantee!
24/7 Customer Live Support!
Code delivered instantly!
How to Activate PC Game code on Steam:
1. Go to Steam Application.
2. Click the "GAMES"
3. then Click "Activate a Product on Steam"
4. then Click "Next" then "I Agree"
5. You will now put the PC Digital Code.
6. Activate it.
How to Activate PC Game code online:
1. Go to: http://store.steampowered.com
2. Click Register to create an account, or login if you already have an existing account
3. Start Steam client (download the Steam client if you did not have an existing account)
4. Click "Games" in the main menu
5. Select "Activate a product on steam" and enter code.
6. The game is now added.
YouTube Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klbz1cJDgbI
How to buy F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin PC?Livecards.co.uk makes buying F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin PC as easy as pie! All you need to do is fill in your email address, pick a payment method, complete the payment and voila! The code is yours.
Why buy from us?
- We have some of the country’s cheapest digital codes.
- Our digital codes are 100% authentic as they are sourced from official suppliers.
- Multiple payment methods
- Round-the-clock customer support in case you encounter problems or have any questions regarding our products.
- We email you your codes instantly upon purchase.
- Pre-Ordered products will be delivered on or before the release date mentioned on the product page, while in-stock items will be delivered immediately after passing the necessary security checks.
- You are buying a digital product only!
- Purchases deemed to be for commercial use will be denied.
- For more information please take a look at our FAQs.
- If you have any trouble making a purchase, please get in touch using our Contact Us Form.
All trademarks mentioned on this page and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners. Product names and images that we use on this web site are for identification purposes only and belong to Livecards.co.uk and copying is considered a theft.