The Fallout franchise of video games, inspired by the repercussions of a nuclear war, is based in a post-apocalyptic world overflowing with the possibility of futuristic technology in earlier eras.
Personifying the Essence of RPGs
The RPG series offers a turn-based battle mechanic along with a pseudo-isometric view. The gameplay involves journeying to numerous locations and interacting with its locals. Players are motivated to explore dilemmas using not only traditional but also unconventional strategies. The option to evade hostile foes is available by utilising stealth mechanics. Should the player end up participating in combat, the combat portions will unfold in a turn-based format. Several actions can be completed in a turn as long as the player still has action points in their pool.
The Key to Character Growth
As Fallout is a role-playing game, players have control over the growth and progress of their characters. Players can enhance their attributes, skills, traits and perks of characters. Attributes follow the acronym S.P.E.C.I.A.L which expands to spell out basic attributes possessed by each character. These attributes are applied to calculate the kind of perks and skills that can be provided.
Skills get better with every level as well as through the use of objects available in the in-game universe. Traits are character qualities that have their pros and cons depending on the situation. Perks are special effects provided to the player at certain moments in the game.
Players are tasked with investigating the mutant wasteland to search for resources in order to rescue their villages and dwellings. In their journey, they must overcome degenerated creatures, debilitating radiation and become adept at character growth.
What Games does the Fallout Classic Collection Feature?
The Fallout Classic Collection includes:
- Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role-Playing Game
- Fallout 2: A Post Nuclear Role-Playing Game
- Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel.
In Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel, players have the ability to engage in multiplayer modes as well as escape the confines of turn-based combat and focus on strategic combat.
Try your hand at conquering a nuclear wasteland if you dare.
Minimum FALLOUT CLASSIC COLLECTION system requirements for PC
Operating system: Windows XP/Vista.
Processor: 2.4 Ghz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processor.
Memory: 1 GB (XP)/ 2 GB (Vista)
Hard disk space: 7 GB.
Video: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 256MB RAM (NVIDIA 6800 or better/ATI X850 or better)
Sound: DirectX®: 9.0c.
How to buy Fallout Classic Collection PC?Livecards.co.uk makes buying Fallout Classic Collection for PC as easy as pie! All you need to do is fill in your email address, pick a payment method, complete the payment and voila! The code is yours.
Why buy from us?
- We have some of the country’s cheapest digital codes.
- Our digital codes are 100% authentic as they are sourced from official suppliers.
- Multiple payment methods
- Round-the-clock customer support in case you encounter problems or have any questions regarding our products.
- We email you your codes instantly upon purchase.
- Pre-Ordered products will be delivered on or before the release date mentioned on the product page, while in-stock items will be delivered immediately after passing the necessary security checks.
- You are buying a digital product only!
- Purchases deemed to be for commercial use will be denied.
- For more information please take a look at our FAQs.
- If you have any trouble making a purchase, please get in touch using our Contact Us Form.