Note: Uncut version is deprived of every blockades and cenzorships which the standard version has.
The fan-favourite first-player shooter video game, Call of Duty, is back with Black Ops 4. This is the fifth game in the Black Ops sub-series and the 15th one in the Call of Duty franchise.
Be in Constant Communication with the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Community
What sticks out about Black Ops 4 is the nixed single-player campaign mode. The game, instead, chooses to devote all its concentration on the multi-player gameplaying experience. For a sample of the single-player experience, Black Ops 4 offers Solo Missions mode where the backstories of the Specialists or characters donned by the player are explored.
Are You Ready for the Most Intense Zombies Offering?
Other new highlights include one of the biggest Zombies offerings with three Zombies maps set in provocative locations - the Titanic, in Ancient Rome and in the infamous Alcatraz prison. A new cluster of characters allows players to experience the maps from a completely new viewpoint. The squad for the Titanic and Rome maps includes merciless spy Diego, tech-wiz Scarlett, soldier Bruno and master chemist Stanton. To play the Zombies sub-game, the traditional weapons offered in Black Ops 4 will not be enough. Thus, the game presents players with Special Weapons such as the Chakram of Vengeance, Hammer of Valhalla, Viper and Dragon, and the Sceptre of Ra. Players will be propelled into the world of an entirely new squad should they choose to investigate the laboratory beneath the Alcatraz Penitentiary.
Survival Has Never Been This Exhilarating
Another fun addition is the Blackout mode. The most accurate way to describe it would be to call it a battle royal. It pits 100 players against each other on a gigantic Call of Duty map. Players can accept the challenges of Blackout solo or with their friends. Once in the Blackout location, players must grab artillery and resources wherever they find it while they simultaneously engage enemies and stay within the map’s collapsing circle at the same time.
There’s no time to squander. Be a part of the Black Ops 4 community today and play one of the best multiplayer tactical games of the year!
Minimum CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 4 UNCUT system requirements for PC
OS: WINDOWS® 7 64-BIT
PROCESSOR: INTEL CORE I3-4340 OR AMD FX-6300
MEMORY: 8GB RAM
GRAPHICS: GEFORCE GTX 660 2GB / GEFORCE GTX 1050 2GB OR RADEON HD 7950 2GB
How to buy Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Uncut PC?Livecards.co.uk makes buying Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Uncut for PC as easy as pie! All you need to do is fill in your email address, pick a payment method, complete the payment and voila! The code is yours.
Why buy from us?
- We have some of the country’s cheapest digital codes.
- Our digital codes are 100% authentic as they are sourced from official suppliers.
- Multiple payment methods
- Round-the-clock customer support in case you encounter problems or have any questions regarding our products.
- We email you your codes instantly upon purchase.
- Pre-Ordered products will be delivered on or before the release date mentioned on the product page, while in-stock items will be delivered immediately after passing the necessary security checks.
- You are buying a digital product only!
- Purchases deemed to be for commercial use will be denied.
- For more information please take a look at our FAQs.
- If you have any trouble making a purchase, please get in touch using our Contact Us Form.