• bit4coin’s vouchers are to be used solely by individuals that exceed the required age of 18 years
• bit4coin vouchers can only be purchased in the United Kingdom.
• For combined purchase amounts exceeding €250 per user/month, your identity will need to be verified during the redemption process to avoid fraudulent activities
• It takes approximately 1 hour after successful redemption before you see the digital currency of your choice in your wallet. This time may vary due to stringent compliance checks.
• Disclaimer: bit4coin gift cards cannot be redeemed if you live in high-risk countries like Germany, and the United States, among others where applicable laws restrict its use.
Bit4coin gift cards
Buying digital or cryptocurrency is now quick, safe and simple with bit4coin Gift Cards!
Bit4coin’s Gift Cards allows you to purchase popular digital currencies like Bitcoin (BTC) - the most famous digital currency out there, plus other valuable cryptocurrencies like Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) or Ripple (XRP).
Bit4coin Gift Cards also called bit4coin Vouchers are available in four popular denominations - €10, €25 or €50 and €100, making them affordable and valuable for yourself, friends, family, employees or co-workers.
How does bit4coin work?
When you purchase a bit4coin gift card, you’ll receive a voucher PIN code. (Do not share!)
To redeem it, you must go to www.bit4coin.net/redeem and create an account. You can use your wallet to redeem your voucher into one of five digital currencies of your choice: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and Ripple.
What are the transaction costs?
bit4coin is a broker that buys digital currencies at exchanges at the best price worldwide and charges 14.9% conversion costs that are added to the exchange rate when redeeming the voucher. No additional fee is added beyond the rate displayed.
What can I use my bit4coin gift code for?
The bit4coin gift card can be used to gift or buy digital currencies like Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) or Ripple (XRP).
Can my voucher be cancelled?
Bit4coin reserves the right to decline or cancel anyone’s order in case the order raises any red flags. Customer support may reach out to you to inform you about any cancellations.
Bit4coin’s vouchers are to be used solely by individuals that exceed the required age of 18 years.
For combined purchase amounts above €250 per user/month, your identity will need to be verified during the redemption process. As such, the process may take longer than the predicted time.
Which digital currency can I redeem my bit4coin gift card for?
You can redeem the bit4coin gift card for any of the following popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) or Ripple (XRP).
How long is my bit4coin gift card valid for?
Your bit4coin gift card is valid for 2 years from the date of purchase.
Can I redeem my bit4coin gift card for multiple digital currencies?
You can redeem a bit4coin gift card in full for one of five digital currencies we currently offer. It’s not possible to split the bit4coin gift card value and use it for the multiple digital currencies that bit4coin offers.
How to buy Bit4coin Gift Card 50 Euro?Livecards.co.uk makes buying Bit4coin Gift Card 50 Euro as easy as pie! All you need to do is fill in your email address, pick a payment method, complete the payment and voila! The code is yours.
Why buy from us?
- We have some of the country’s cheapest digital codes.
- Our digital codes are 100% authentic as they are sourced from official suppliers.
- Multiple payment methods
- Round-the-clock customer support in case you encounter problems or have any questions regarding our products.
- We email you your codes instantly upon purchase.
- Pre-Ordered products will be delivered on or before the release date mentioned on the product page, while in-stock items will be delivered immediately after passing the necessary security checks.
- You are buying a digital product only!
- Purchases deemed to be for commercial use will be denied.
- For more information please take a look at our FAQs.
- If you have any trouble making a purchase, please get in touch using our Contact Us Form.