With BioShock: The Collection, you can locate all your favourite Bioshock titles in one place. The games have been remastered to improve your viewing and gameplay perception and now support a higher display resolution.
What are the Highlights the BioShock Franchise is Renowned for?
The BioShock series is a first-person shooter game based in cities so grandiose and high-tech that they can only exist in the depths of our imaginations. BioShock offers various components scattered throughout the game which can be combined to create a multitude of customized traps, ammo and hacking devices. Injectable Plasmids allow players to customize their own bodies into one with superhuman abilities such as Telekinesis and Electro Bolt.
An Underwater City Submerged in Creativity
In the first BioShock game, the protagonist chances upon the entrance to the lost underwater city of Rapture where he must fight off the degenerated citizens and escape the city’s traps. Every character in the game has been meticulously crafted to ensure that their personalities, vision and motivations shine through your screen. As you investigate the artistic utopia of Rapture designed by the antagonist of BioShock, your journey is complemented with the beautiful art deco style and haunting visuals.
BioShock: The Collection Transports You Below the Ocean and Above the Clouds
BioShock 2, set 10 years after the original game, takes us back to the city of Rapture where players must track down kidnapped orphan girls. BioShock Infinite changes the site of the quest to a flying city called Columbia with new characters and more dynamic combat.
The characteristic thrills of first-person shooter games have been remastered into a more engaging and compelling gameplaying format.
BioShock: The Collection contains the following:
- BioShock Remastered
- BioShock 2 Remastered
- BioShock 2: Minerva’s Den Remastered
- BioShock Infinite
- BioShock Infinite – Season Pass
Minimum BIOSHOCK: THE COLLECTION system requirements for PC
Processor: Intel single-core Pentium 4 processor at 2.4GHz
Graphics: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 128MB RAM and Pixel Shader 3.0
Memory: 1 GB
Disk space: 8GB
System: Windows XP (with Service Pack 2) or Windows Vista
How to buy BioShock: The Collection PC?Livecards.co.uk makes buying BioShock: The Collection for PC as easy as pie! All you need to do is fill in your email address, pick a payment method, complete the payment and voila! The code is yours.
Why buy from us?
- We have some of the country’s cheapest digital codes.
- Our digital codes are 100% authentic as they are sourced from official suppliers.
- Multiple payment methods
- Round-the-clock customer support in case you encounter problems or have any questions regarding our products.
- We email you your codes instantly upon purchase.
- Pre-Ordered products will be delivered on or before the release date mentioned on the product page, while in-stock items will be delivered immediately after passing the necessary security checks.
- You are buying a digital product only!
- Purchases deemed to be for commercial use will be denied.
- For more information please take a look at our FAQs.
- If you have any trouble making a purchase, please get in touch using our Contact Us Form.