No hidden costs!
Over 1mln satisfied customers!
100% Product guarantee!
24/7 Customer Live Support!
Code delivered instantly!
Bastion is a charming action-filled experience for staunch fans of role-playing games.
Advance towards the Mystical Bastion
Players take on the role of the protagonist called ‘the Kid’ and attempt to amass Cores and Shards with the ambitious goal of rebuilding a sanctuary called the Bastion. In the aftermath of a calamitous event, it is only the Bastion that can bring the fragmented pieces of landmass together to rebuild the city of Caelondia. The scenic fantasy landscape is carefully constructed with spectacular hand-painted artwork that the Kid must journey across, fighting off monsters and upgrading his arsenal of weapons.
Ever Wanted Someone to Narrate your Life?
What makes the game striking is the presence of an all-seeing narrator that reacts to the actions of the Kid in real-time. This element embodies the essence of an RPG as it allows a player to experience truly customised gameplay every time they play Bastion. Not only does the responsive narrator add an element of whimsy, but it also helps to enhance the storytelling, thus making the game more immersive. The weapons used by the Kid while participating in combat are highly customisable, with exclusive special moves and upgrades for each weapon. If you don’t find the game demanding enough, an in-game system even allows players to magnify the pressure by increasing game difficulty for impressive rewards.
A Game that Ticks All the Boxes
Bastion is truly a full bundle of plot and gameplay as is evident by the multiple accolades it has received from a variety of publications along with critical acclaim for its original soundtrack. The entertainment never ends while playing Bastion because once players have defeated the game, they have the opportunity to unlock a ‘New Game Plus’ mode where new content is available for exploration!
So join the Kid on his heroic quest to understand the secrets of the Bastion and to bring order to his splintered universe.
Minimum BASTION system requirements for PC
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7.
Processor: 1.7 GHz Dual Core or Greater.
Memory: 2 GB.
Hard Disk Space: 1.0 GB.
Video Card: 512 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card (shader model 2)
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible.
How to buy Bastion PC?Livecards.co.uk makes buying Bastion for PC as easy as pie! All you need to do is fill in your email address, pick a payment method, complete the payment and voila! The code is yours.
Why buy from us?
- We have some of the country’s cheapest digital codes.
- Our digital codes are 100% authentic as they are sourced from official suppliers.
- Multiple payment methods
- Round-the-clock customer support in case you encounter problems or have any questions regarding our products.
- We email you your codes instantly upon purchase.
- Pre-Ordered products will be delivered on or before the release date mentioned on the product page, while in-stock items will be delivered immediately after passing the necessary security checks.
- You are buying a digital product only!
- Purchases deemed to be for commercial use will be denied.
- For more information please take a look at our FAQs.
- If you have any trouble making a purchase, please get in touch using our Contact Us Form.
All trademarks mentioned on this page and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners. Product names and images that we use on this web site are for identification purposes only and belong to Livecards.co.uk and copying is considered a theft.