With the Amnesia: Collection, material for your nightmares can be sourced from two Amnesia titles - The Dark Descent and A Machine for Pigs!
How Much More Can You Take Before You Relinquish Your Stability?
The Amnesia series is a valuable addition to the survival horror category. The first instalment of the collection, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, is played from a first-person viewpoint set in a reactive world. The protagonist is thrust into a sinister castle which he must explore while trying to evade monsters and remain mentally stable.
Manoeuvring the Amnesia Landscape
As the protagonist, players can engage with the environment by shifting around objects, opening doors and triggering levers. The player is left completely exposed to monster attacks as the game does not include any combat mechanics. Instead, players must resort to all the tricks up their sleeves to dodge and hide from the monsters. Exposing the protagonist to the darkness for a long-drawn-out period of time will result in hallucinatory episodes. To avoid this situation and maintain their sanity, players must balance the use of light sources and the attention it draws.
Collect All the Instalments of the Series in Amnesia: Collection
The Amnesia: Collection includes:
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent
- Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
In the indirect sequel, A Machine for Pigs, players don the role of a wealthy industrialist haunted by fevered dreams of his children. Diary entries and notes provide the much-needed background data required to manoeuvre the game. By eliminating some elements of gameplay from its predecessor, A Machine for Pigs allows for a novel gameplaying experience.
Within the category of horror games, the Amnesia: Collection is truly a frightening adventure with authentic moments of absolute terror and tension. With detailed attention paid to pacing, music and lighting, every component comes together to create a genre-defining series.
Minimum AMNESIA COLLECTION system requirements for PC
Processor: Intel Core i3 / AMD A6 CP
Graphics: GeForce 200 / AMD Radeon HD 5000
Memory: 2 GB RAM
System: Windows Vista
How to buy Amnesia Collection PC?Livecards.co.uk makes buying Amnesia Collection for PC as easy as pie! All you need to do is fill in your email address, pick a payment method, complete the payment and voila! The code is yours.
Why buy from us?
- We have some of the country’s cheapest digital codes.
- Our digital codes are 100% authentic as they are sourced from official suppliers.
- Multiple payment methods
- Round-the-clock customer support in case you encounter problems or have any questions regarding our products.
- We email you your codes instantly upon purchase.
- Pre-Ordered products will be delivered on or before the release date mentioned on the product page, while in-stock items will be delivered immediately after passing the necessary security checks.
- You are buying a digital product only!
- Purchases deemed to be for commercial use will be denied.
- For more information please take a look at our FAQs.
- If you have any trouble making a purchase, please get in touch using our Contact Us Form.