Re-experience the heart-pounding chills of Ridley Scott’s 1979 cult classic film and play the Alien: Isolation Collection series!
Escapades in the Periphery of Space in Alien: Isolation Collection
The base game from the Collection, Alien: Isolation, trails the daughter of the film’s protagonist as she investigates her mother’s disappearance. To add to her fears, a terrifying alien Xenomorph is in hot pursuit, thus placing her in constant peril. The game makes use of classic survival horror mechanics such as stealth and the creative use of resources. The randomness of the creature's movements will leave players in a continual state of dread as they try to evade its tactics and keen senses.
Crucial Features that Play to the 1979 Movie’s Assets
The game has been designed to imitate the nostalgic 1970s feel of the original Alien movie and it achieves that through its art direction and sound design. The sound effects of the Alien: Isolation Collection bring to life the unsettling atmosphere of the game with strategic usage of bass and shrill scares. There is no breather from the alien's terror unless you successfully save your progress in pre-determined locations while a motion tracker warns you of the alien's impending arrival. The alien is not the only thing the player has to fret about - the game also pits the player against lethal androids.
What are the Additions in the Bundle?
The Alien: Isolation Collection includes:
- Alien: Isolation
- Alien: Isolation - Corporate Lockdown DLC
- Alien: Isolation - Crew Expendable DLC
- Alien: Isolation - Last Survivor DLC
- Alien: Isolation - Safe Haven DLC
- Alien: Isolation - Season Pass DLC
- Alien: Isolation - Trauma DLC
- Alien: Isolation – The Trigger DLC
- Alien: Isolation: - Lost Contact DLC
The expansions contain fresh maps for the time-based Survivor Mode and resource-collecting Salvage Mode campaigns along with new playable characters as well as innovative tense circumstances involving the original crew members from the Alien movie.
Minimum ALIEN: ISOLATION COLLECTION system requirements for PC
OS: Windows 7 (32bit)
Processor: 3.16Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo E8500.
Memory: 4 GB RAM.
Graphics: 1GB (AMD Radeon HD 5550 or Nvidia GeForce GT 430)
DirectX: Version 11.
Network: Broadband Internet connection.
Hard Drive: 35 GB available space.
How to buy Alien: Isolation Collection PC?Livecards.co.uk makes buying Alien: Isolation Collection for PC as easy as pie! All you need to do is fill in your email address, pick a payment method, complete the payment and voila! The code is yours.
Why buy from us?
- We have some of the country’s cheapest digital codes.
- Our digital codes are 100% authentic as they are sourced from official suppliers.
- Multiple payment methods
- Round-the-clock customer support in case you encounter problems or have any questions regarding our products.
- We email you your codes instantly upon purchase.
- Pre-Ordered products will be delivered on or before the release date mentioned on the product page, while in-stock items will be delivered immediately after passing the necessary security checks.
- You are buying a digital product only!
- Purchases deemed to be for commercial use will be denied.
- For more information please take a look at our FAQs.
- If you have any trouble making a purchase, please get in touch using our Contact Us Form.